Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So much to say!

I have to apologize. I was poking fun at Jacie because her blog post looked so long. Now, as I look back on my recent blog posts, I realize they are getting quite long.

We have a lot going on! But in the future, I hope to put some shorter stories in so there is some quicker reading on the blog.

To everyone who is reading, thank you so much! This is a great experience already and it is awesome to get to share with everyone!

Here are a couple pictures, which are always fun. :)


Smiles at Saint Augustine School

The land rover that has been my main transportation these past two days.


Me and a group of mostly Class 8 girls at Saint Augustine School. They really wanted to carry my things for me. I guess they made the picture!

One of the women getting approved for a Village Hopecore loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment